| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mellette, Sd in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Mellette, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mellette, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mellette, Sd:
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ENE
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) E
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) E
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) E
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 240 kms (149.1 miles) ESE
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE